- If you are interested in an animal please complete our adoption form.
- We will contact you within 7 days from receiving your form to make an appointment with you.
- Once the appointment is set up, we will visit your home to do a home check.
- The home check consists of:
- To see that your new adoptee is unable to escape
- To see that the new adoptee will be safe.
- To see that the new adoptee has enough shade come rain or shine.
- To see that the adoptee will have a warm place to sleep
Should your home check be successful your new furry family member may be collected from the Centre
Our Adoption Fee’s:
Dogs R550 (This includes Sterilization / Neuter)
Cats: R300 (This includes Sterilization / spay and 1st Inoculation)
Adopting a Puppy
Please note the following with adopting a puppy:
Puppies need to be fed 3 times a day.
In order to be approved for puppy adoptions we recommend that someone is at home during the day.
Dogs are pack animals and we suggest that there are other dog friends for the puppy to play with.
Puppies should be sterilized between the age of 4 to 6 months, if your adoptee is younger than 4 months you will have to return him/her to the Centre for his/her sterilization.
An appointment will need to be made nearer the time.